If you are using blogger as a blogging format you might be monotonous by looking at the template gallery provide by blogger. There are few templates in blogger and most of them are tedious and out fashioned for most of the blogger. Today’s blogger want the modern and special designed to their blog. In blogger you can simply upload the templates. If you are good at coding, you also can create the blogger templates if u don’t know don’t be panic today’s various people design the blogger templates and most of them are free. Therefore you can simply download the profesional templates that are being designed by others and upload it in your blog.
Before getting started you must have few things in your mind.
- First of all you need to download the templates that you want to upload in blogger
- If the blogger templates are in zip format you need to extract it
- The template having code error will not be uploaded in blogger. You will see the error message
The procedure to upload the blogger templates in blogger
1. Download the template that you are going to upload, if it is zip format ensure you have extracted it.
2. Log in into your blogger account.
3. Click on LAYOUT option>>>>>>>>> edit HTML
4. Click on Browse and choose the template that you are going to upload. Click on upload after choosing template . To back up your previous template click on download full template
5. If you want to keep the widget of the previous template click on keep widget. If you don’t want to put it. Click on delete widget. Please note the Deleted option will delete all the widget which can’t be recovered.
6. Your template will be successfully installed. Click on view bog to see the new look of your blog