There is a default tone and the default picture while loading your windows 7. You may sometimes have wondered what if I am able to add my favorite music as a start up tone and my favorite picture as a start up picture. It is just a few clicks away. We are going to change the start up tone and start up picture using the third party free software.
To change the start up sound:
- You need to download the software called Start up Sound changer. It doesn’t require the installation.
- Open the software click replace and select the *.wav(Wave form Audio File Format).
- Remember the file or the music must be of .wav extension.
- Replace the file and done!
To change the start up picture:
- You need to download a software called Logon Changer which doesn’t require installation.
- Open the software.
- Click the Change Logon Screen choose choose the picture. Remember the picture must be less than 245KB.
- You can also test the log on screen.
You can also change your start up sound and picture through registry which a bit lengthy. If you want to know how to change the start up sound and picture through registry please let me know as comment. I’d be more than happy to write.